These chewy Meal Prep Ninja Breakfast Cookies taste like carrot cake, and are full of wholesome ingredients, fiber, and protein. Plus, they make for an easy breakfast or grab-and-go snack!
Meal prep is my jam and so are cookies. Any long-time readers remember Cookie Fridays on the blog way back when? I love cookies, but I don’t love starting my mornings high on sugar. So, I created these Meal Prep Ninja Breakfast Cookies that taste like carrot cake (my favorite!), but only have two tablespoons of maple syrup in the entire recipe and are full of fiber, healthy fats, and protein. They’re perfect for an easy breakfast or snack.
What I love most about these cookies is that you can whip them up with the rest of your meal prep ninja plan (seriously, all you need is one mixing bowl), and you can store them in the fridge to have on-hand all week. Oh, the glory of meal prep! They also freeze really well, double win.
These cookies have the best texture, too. They’re chewy from the oats and almond butter with a bit of crunch from the pumpkin seeds. Mmm! I hope you enjoy this simple recipe as much as we do!
These chewy meal prep breakfast cookies taste like carrot cake, and are full of wholesome ingredients, fiber, and protein. Plus, they make for an easy breakfast or grab-and-go snack.
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1 carrot (grated)
- ½ cup creamy almond butter
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup vanilla protein powder of choice
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup raisins – I used golden raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ingredients and mix well.
- Roll dough into large balls, flatten with hand, and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes, or until cookies are golden brown.
- Remove and allow to cool slightly before serving or store in an airtight container or in the freezer – enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 220
- Sugar: 11g
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 8g
Keywords: breakfast cookies
Other Breakfast Ideas:
- 6 Protein-Packed Make-Ahead Breakfasts for Busy Mornings
- Overnight Carrot Cake Protein Oatmeal
- Carrot Cake Protein Balls