These chewy meal prep breakfast cookies taste like carrot cake, and are full of wholesome ingredients, fiber, and protein. Plus, they make for an easy breakfast or grab-and-go snack.
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1 carrot (grated)
- ½ cup creamy almond butter
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup vanilla protein powder of choice
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup raisins – I used golden raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ingredients and mix well.
- Roll dough into large balls, flatten with hand, and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes, or until cookies are golden brown.
- Remove and allow to cool slightly before serving or store in an airtight container or in the freezer – enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 220
- Sugar: 11g
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 8g
Keywords: breakfast cookies