Mal’s “family dinner” was AWESOME!
Mal’s Chicken OlÃ©
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1.5 cups salsa
- 1.5 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Sour cream or plain yogurt
- Mix salsa, Dijon mustard, and lime juice in a large bowl.
- Add chicken breasts and fully cover in marinade.
- Allow chicken to marinade for 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- Coat fry pan with canola or olive oil and turn heat to medium.
- Remove chicken breasts from marinade and cook in fry pan until each side is browned.
- Add marinade to fry pan and heat chicken breasts until they are cooked all the way through.
- Serve chicken with dollop of sour cream (or plain yogurt) and garish with lime wedge.
Murphy helped “dad” cook dinner tonight. He was so cute hanging out in the kitchen while Mal made dinner–Murph never left Mal’s side! They’ve become really good buddies! 😀
I had a small glass of white wine before and during dinner.