At the end of March, I wrote a post that chronicled the progress made on our sun porch from when Mal and I first moved into our house. Basically, it went a little like this:
- November 2010 – January 2011: No action
- January 2011: Got a pair of side tables
- March 2011: Got a wicker bench and some paint samples for the side tables
- May 2011: Finally painted the side tables
- July 2011: Porch is finished!
Hey, it only took us 8 months to get it together. It could have been worse, right?
Here’s the final product, which is so much nicer than the semi-done photos that I posted in March!
New cushion from HomeGoods. (I just wasn’t feeling the striped one that I originally picked out.)
Rug also from HomeGoods.
Yellow side tables! Hooray!
Simple accessories gathered from other parts of the house.
I’m so happy with the final product. It’s a great space to sit, relax and enjoy a cocktail!