• Sun Porch Progress: The Final Product

July 6, 2011

At the end of March, I wrote a post that chronicled the progress made on our sun porch from when Mal and I first moved into our house. Basically, it went a little like this:

Hey, it only took us 8 months to get it together. It could have been worse, right?

Here’s the final product, which is so much nicer than the semi-done photos that I posted in March!

New cushion from HomeGoods. (I just wasn’t feeling the striped one that I originally picked out.)

Rug also from HomeGoods.

Yellow side tables! Hooray!

Simple accessories gathered from other parts of the house.

IMG_2821 (500x333)_MG_2825 (500x333)

Ta-da!!!

I’m so happy with the final product. It’s a great space to sit, relax and enjoy a cocktail!

Lisa @ happypuppyluckylady.wordpress.com July 7, 2011 at 2:51 am

That cushion really does match your blog!!! Looks perfect!!! I’d love to re-do my porch furniture sometime soon!! Where did you get those cute yellow end tables at? Cute!!

Lisa @ happypuppyluckylady.wordpress.com July 7, 2011 at 2:55 am

Disregard that last question–I just read your sun porch chronicles at the top of your page! :) :)

Jessi @ Quirky Cookery July 7, 2011 at 4:25 am

I’ve had a set of tables like that sitting in my garage for ages, but never seen them anywhere else before (minus my grandmother’s house years ago). Now I see this post of yours and read this earlier today: http://www.lizmarieblog.com/2011/07/dandy-lion.html that has the same style tables and painted in yellow, to boot! Love them. <3

Aine @ Something to Chew Over July 7, 2011 at 6:31 am

So cute! I’d love to have a place like that to sit in :)

Molly @ RDexposed July 7, 2011 at 7:17 am

Love the yellow color chosen for the side table. I can envision that as a dark wood stain originally placed in a 1970s home. Much better looking!

Hope July 7, 2011 at 8:43 am

I love your porch! It’s so cute! I really like that new cushion! It’s very pretty! Looks like a relaxing place to sit! :)

Jordan @ food, sweat, and beers July 7, 2011 at 8:43 am

Absolutely beautiful, there are few things nicer than a relaxing time out on a sun porch!

Gina @ Will Run for Cupcakes July 7, 2011 at 9:46 am

It looks great! All of your hard work definitely paid off!

Ashley O. @ The Vegetable Life July 7, 2011 at 9:52 am

Wow I loveeee it! I wish we had a sun porch!

Kristine @ Running on Hungry July 7, 2011 at 1:38 pm

Looks so GREAT! Perfect to relax on and catch up on blogging and reading!

Amelia July 8, 2011 at 11:33 pm

Beautiful! Looks like a true sun porch and so comfy.

Kristin July 9, 2011 at 3:41 pm

Great place to sit on a summer night with a glass of wine and a magazine!!