This crispy & “cheesy” vegan cauliflower gnocchi recipe, made with just 4 ingredients in an air fryer, is an easy and delicious way to prepare Trader Joe’s infamous cauliflower gnocchi. Gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan.
If you’re looking for an incredibly easy, nutritious, and cheesy way to cook up Trader Joe’s cauliflower gnocchi, try this way: it only uses 3 ingredients (4 if you include a pinch of salt). Introducing: Crispy & “Cheesy” Vegan Cauliflower Gnocchi!
Please tell me you’ve tried Trader Joe’s cauliflower gnocchi!? It’s seriously amazing if you’re craving pasta, but don’t want a heavy meal full of gluten. Let me say though that there’s quite the discussion about how to cook these gnocchi. They come frozen and have cooking instructions on the package, but I do not recommend cooking them as instructed (they’ll be mushy). Here’s how to make air fryer cauliflower gnocchi.
This recipe for Crispy & “Cheesy” Vegan Cauliflower Gnocchi uses nutritional yeast for the “cheesy” flavor making it a healthy twist on the traditional Italian recipe. Nutritional yeast is naturally dairy-free and loaded with B vitamins! We like to serve this recipe with a portion of protein or sometimes I’ll just whip some up in the air fryer for a satisfying snack.
Do you have a favorite way to make TJ’s cauliflower gnocchi?
Ingredients in Crispy & “Cheesy” Vegan Cauliflower Gnocchi:
- frozen cauliflower gnocchi
- avocado oil (or other cooking oil)
- nutritional yeast
- sea salt
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment below letting me know how it turns out. Your feedback is so helpful for the CNC team and other CNC readers.Print
This crispy and “cheesy” cauliflower gnocchi recipe, made with just 4 ingredients in an air fryer, is an easy and delicious way to prepare Trader Joe’s infamous cauliflower gnocchi. Gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan.
- 1 bag (12 ounces) frozen cauliflower gnocchi
- 1 Tablespoon avocado oil (or other cooking oil)
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- pinch of sea salt
- Pour cauliflower gnocchi into a microwave-safe dish. Microwave for 90 seconds to slightly defrost. Toss with oil and then with nutrition yeast. Add a pinch of sea salt.
- Pour gnocchi into your air fryer and cook on 400 degrees F for 18-20 minutes, tossing at the halfway mark.
- Remove from air fryer and serve!
- Serving Size: 1/2 recipe
- Calories: 272
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Protein: 8g
Keywords: cauliflower gnocchi