Good morning! Happy Friday!
A bunch of you guys said you enjoyed reading my “day in the life” posts, so I’m going to keep them alive on CNC and try to incorporate them more into my regular blogging. With that said, here are some (tiny) pictures from yesterday!
- Starbucks at Broadway. There’s a new Starbucks at the Broadway T station. Southie is so fancy now!
- Therapy dog team after visiting. Murphy and I had a grand old time visiting the seniors yesterday afternoon. I love that they all recognize Murphy now and get excited when they see him coming.
- Mal’s pug masterpiece. Our kitchen chalkboard gets a lot of use. By Mal.
- Murphy and Lola. We are dog sitting a friend’s pup, Lola, and she and Murphy have become great friends. The two of them are such clowns together!
- Your love is louder. I saw this sign on the fence at Old South Church in Boston yesterday morning, and I really liked it. It’s a nice reminder in a world that can seem so hateful at times.
- Last night’s dinner. My favorite 3-ingredient meal: Cheesy Shaved Brussels Sprouts with Chicken Sausage. It’s the best. We make it all the time in our house.
- 4 mile run. It was a rough run (I had zero energy), but I didn’t quit!
- Athleta Newbury Street. I popped into Athleta on Newbury Street yesterday for a little project I am working on with the company.
- Cuddle time with Murphy and Lola. It’s a good thing I love dogs! These two don’t understand the concept of personal space at all.