I made this super simple Vegalicious Chopped Avocado Tuna Salad for lunch the other day, and I just had to share the recipe. It only requires four ingredients, so you can whip it up in a matter of minutes. It’s also really healthy and really delicious, so it’s definitely a recipe that you’ll want to make again and again! It’s perfect as a quick lunch, dinner, or snack!
Vegalicious Chopped Avocado Tuna Salad
- 1 cup Trader Joe’s Healthy 8 Chopped Veggie Mix or chopped veggies of your choice
- 1 can (5 ounces albacore tuna in water)
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 tbsp guacamole
- salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- Combine ingredients in a bowl. Serve immediately. Eat alone, inside a sandwich or wrap, on top of a green salad, with crackers, cucumber slices… the options are endless! Enjoy!