You’re pretty damn amazing, you know that? Of course, you don’t know that yet… because if you did, if you had even the slightest inkling of the incredible woman you will become, you’d stop treating your body like shit.
Listen, you’re brilliant, funny, beautiful, and healthy. And I want you to stay the exact same way.
You do not have to do what others are doing just to fit in. You do not have to follow every diet trend or spend hours on the treadmill because you think it’ll keep you in shape.
It won’t. Not in the long run.
Right now, you have the power to make some pretty important decisions. Decisions that will impact you for the rest of your life. And I really want you to make the right ones.
Here are some things I want you to consider doing right now:
- Be kind to yourself (you’re wayyyy too hard on yourself)
- Quit binge drinking
- Stop taking hormonal birth control
- SLEEP (no one should function on 5 hours or less)
- Slow the F down; it’s okay to rest
- Remove the things from your life that you don’t need
- It’s okay if you can’t do it all
- More (work, exercise, etc.) is not always better
- You are worthy (no matter how much you achieve or don’t achieve)
These are all things I know will help you feel better as you get older.
Trust me on this one.
What would you tell your younger self?
P.S. In honor of my 41st birthday, ALL CNC nutrition and fitness programs are 41% OFF now through Sunday at midnight. Get all of the details HERE!