I’ve been on a serious peanut butter kick lately, especially when it comes to baked goods. I can’t get enough of the peanut buttery goodness in my life! 😉
These peanut butter “blondies” were full of yummy peanut butter flavor and turned out very cookie-like. They were soft, chewy, and somewhat dense like a blondie, but they reminded me so much of a freshly baked peanut butter cookie.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup wheat bran
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (smooth)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup peanut butter and chocolate chips (mixed)
1. Preheat oven to 325*F. Spray 8-inch square baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients until smooth.
3. Spread batter evenly in prepared baking pan and bake for approximately 40-45 minutes until bars are cooked all the way through.
4. Let bars cool completely in pan before cutting.
Enjoy the peanut buttery goodness!