Hi, guys! Happy Hump Day to you! I hope you’re having a wonderful week so far! 🙂
This is a special edition of What I’m Loving Lately because it includes a giveaway as well as a flash sale on a product that I have been lovvvving lately. Loco Coffee blends coconut water with cold brew coffee to create a seriously delicious combo. The coconut water adds a touch of natural sweetness and electrolytes without any added sugar. One 12-ounce can of Loco Coffee has as much potassium as a banana! I love mixing it with collagen and a little bit of creamer as a post-workout shake!
Loco Coffee is made locally in Boston and is available on Amazon. FLASH SALE ALERT: Right now, you can save 25% with code CNCFLASH! This code expires on November 2nd, so be sure to hop on it!
AND… you can enter to win a 4-pack of Loco Coffee by leaving a comment below with your favorite coffee combo. I’ll randomly pick a winner next week!
Shop One, Share One: Glow & Go Mini Oils – I love this Beautycounter promo so much! Treat yourself and someone in need to a little boost of radiance! Beautycounter is continuing their partnership with UCLA Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center and donating one set of limited edition mini oils to a patient undergoing cancer treatment for every set purchased. If you’ve wanted to try Beautycounter, now is a great time to do so!
Screentime Is Making Kids Moody, Crazy and Lazy – We noticed the moodiness with Quinn and have cut back on his screentime a ton!
Chris Kresser and Joel Khan on the Joe Rogan Experience – This episode was SO, SO, SOOOO GOOD! Chris Kresser (Paleo/ancestral health practitioner) and vegan doctor Joel Kahn debate the health impacts of eating meat. It was so interesting to hear both of their perspectives. The best part of the episode, in my opinion, happened in the first 5 minutes. Dr. Kahn said if he and Chris sat down together for a meal, 90% of what was on their plates would be similar. It’s interesting that we “debate” that remaining 10% so much!
Ghost Mini Pizzas – These are so adorable and such a cute idea for Halloween!
The MakeUp Eraser Original Pink – My sister bought me this Makeup Eraser awhile back, and I just started using it again. It removes 100% of your makeup with water only – just wet the cloth and remove your makeup, including waterproof eyeliner, mascara, and more! It’s much more friendly to the environment and your wallet!
Is Peanut Butter Good For You? This Is What the Science Says – Loved this article! 🙂
Chicco MyFit Harness+Booster Car Seat – Our friends from Chicco hooked us up with a new car seat for Quinn. He was getting a little too big for his old one, so it was time to upgrade to a big kid car seat. The 5-point harness is a lot more comfortable for him, and I love that the MyFit converts to a belt-positioning booster for older kids, which means we probably won’t have to buy another car seat after this one. Quinn REALLY likes the kid’s storage console and stores all sort of toys and goodies inside. It was definitely a selling point for him! 🙂
Low-Dose Naltrexone for Autoimmunity? – I’ve asked my GI doctors about Low-Dose Naltrexone (LDN) for years now, and they always blow it off. It’s nice to know that some traditional doctors are started to recognize it as a viable treatment option for autoimmune diseases. Maybe I’ll bring it up again to my doctor!
Chatting with the Patriots team dietitian – I recently had the opportunity to visit Gillette Stadium and participate in a Q&A with the Patriots dietitian, Ted Harper. I even had lunch in the team dining room! As someone who loves food and fitness, it was an especially awesome experience! Check out the highlights over on @carrotsncake Instagram!
Boos & Brews at the Derby Street Shops – Fun local event! There will be music, games, treats and local beer from Burke’s Alewerks. Be sure to dress in your best Halloween attire as there will be a Halloween costume contest for kids!
What’s your favorite coffee combination?
P.S. FitVine Wine fans: You can save 10% on your order with code carrotsncake10! I love their Sauvignon Blanc because it’s only 90 calories per glass and super low in sulfites!