If you have an air fryer and live near a Trader Joe’s I have 4 words for you: Air Fryer Cauliflower Gnocchi.
Did Santa bring you an air fryer for Christmas?
Do you live near a Trader Joe’s store?
If you answered yes to both of these questions, I have 4 words for you: Air Fryer Cauliflower Gnocchi.
Oh, yes, I have quite the love affair with it and eat it nearly everyday. No seriously, if you haven’t tried Air Fryer Cauliflower Gnocchi, you haven’t lived. It’s so easy to make, cooks up quickly, and, my gosh, it’s delicious. It’s also low-calorie and nutritious.
What’s in Trader Joe’s cauliflower gnocchi?
Trader Joe’s cauliflower gnocchi is made with about 75% cauliflower as well as cassava flour, potato starch, extra virgin olive oil, and sea salt. There’s no wheat, sugar, dairy, or eggs, which translates to fewer carbs with significantly less fat and calories than potato-based varieties.
How to Make Air Fryer Cauliflower Gnocchi:
- Place a serving or two of frozen cauliflower gnocchi in your air fryer.
- Generously coat with cooking spray (or oil of choice).
- Toss around gnocchi a little bit to fully coat. Cook on 400 degrees F for 12-15 minutes.
- Toss mid-way through cooking.
- Eat with marinara sauce, pesto, Parmesan cheese, etc. Easy as that!
Happy air frying!
Freebies for You
Join my Macro Bootcamp for 5 days of FREE macro education!
Question of the Day
What are your favorite air fryer recipes?