Hi, guys! Happy Sunday!
Mal and I have quite a few leftovers from our “tiny HUGE” party, so this week’s meal plan is all about creative ways to use them. No food goes to waste in our house!
Here’s this week’s dinner menu:
- Sunday: Sliders with Curried Brussels Sprouts
- Monday: Tacos
- Tuesday: Salads with grilled chicken and homemade croutons
- Wednesday: Pesto whole wheat pearl couscous with chicken and broccoli
- Thursday: BALTs on Paleo Bread with Sweet Potato Wedges
- Friday: Curried tuna sandwiches on Paleo Bread
- Saturday: Leftovers or take-out
- Sweet potatoes
- Whole wheat wraps
- Almond milk
- Almond butter
- Greek yogurt
*My shopping list doesn’t include all of the ingredients necessary to make the above meals. For a complete list, please see the individual recipes linked above.