Let’s do a meal plan together and keep each other motivated!
Register for the 8-week CNC Spring Nutrition Challenge, and I’ll be your meal plan buddy – supporting you all along the way right into summer!
You’ll have your own personal nutrition coach, who will determine your macronutrient goals and design 8 weeks of customized meal plans just for you. (I’ll follow a similar meal plan, but customized to my own personal goals and food preferences, but we’ll do the challenge together!) Your meal plan will tell you exactly what to eat (i.e. breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks) in portions that align with your specific macronutrient goals while keeping in mind your individual food preferences, activity level, and personal diet challenges.
Your meal plan is created weekly by your assigned Designed to Fit coach, which means you’ll receive ongoing communication, support, and adjustments as needed. With this meal plan, we do all of the planning for you – right down to the grocery shopping list. I mean, isn’t that the most annoying part about meal planning?!
Your Spring Challenge meal plan includes:
- Weekly meal plans customized to your specific daily protein, carbohydrate, and fat settings to align with personal goals (workout and rest days included)
- One-on-one coaching and accountability
- Login access to our software to review meal plans, recipes, and track your progress
- Weekly weigh-ins and progress check-ins with coach
- Macronutrient adjustments as needed
- New macro- and prep-friendly recipes each week
- Personalized grocery shopping lists with simple food prep instructions
- Ongoing community support via a private CNC Spring Challenge group
- Meal prep tips and videos from me
- Bonus downloads and recipes for me
- Motivation, motivation, motivation!