Hi, friends! Happy almost Friday to you!
I was planning to share this blog post tomorrow, but I never finished my post for today (because the $40 internet on the plane was so terrible), so I decided to publish it a little early. I thought this round-up would be a great way to share some of the fun things from my week so far, so here are 5 for (almost) Friday!
1. I just had to share our recent video podcast with Mobius Media Solutions – We chat about the business side of Designed to Fit Nutrition, specifically where we’ve been and where we’re going with the business. Also, please note how uneven my skin looks. We filmed this podcast at the beginning of August before I started using the Rejuvenating line. For comparison, check out this video that we made just last week. I’m wearing the same exact makeup in both videos, but it’s quite the transformation, right?!
2. I can’t get enough sweet potato toast in my life lately – I used to eat it all the time, but forgot about it until recently. On Sunday, I sliced up a couple of sweet potatoes and stored them in the fridge until I was ready to eat. Then, I just nuke a slice in the microwave for 2 minutes, heat in the toaster oven until perfectly browned, and top with nut butter, ground flax, pumpkin seeds, etc.
3. I’m weirdly in love with this Extra Mile Long Sleeve. It’s simply the best and it’s definitely a step up from my usual athleisure! The fit and fabric are much more “sophisticated,” which means it’s a top that easily transitions from inside to outside the gym – everything from running Saturday morning errands with Qman to grabbing happy hour drinks with Mal at our favorite bar. Let’s just say, it’s a piece that gets A LOT of wear nowadays! FYI: My “diaper bag” is from Skip Hop but I use it as a combo diaper bag/gym bag/purse. I love it so much!
4. I got a manicure the other day, and I’m obsessed with this color. Fun, right? I actually use to think that manicures were the biggest waste of money, but now I look forward to having a fresh one every couple of weeks. There’s just something about new nails that makes me feel so good!
5. I am making these 3-Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies the second I get home from San Francisco. They look so easy, so delicious, and, hello, only require three ingredients. Sign me up!
Question of the Day
How’s your week going?