Good morning and happy Sunday!
Pancakes were on the menu for breakfast this morning, so Mal made his special recipe for the lightest, fluffiest, and most cake-like pancakes ever. He’s been making this recipe for years and it’s one of our very favorites. It’s super easy, totally delicious, and always turns out well. Definitely keep this recipe in mind for your next pancake breakfast!
- 1 cup 365 Organic Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (or Bisquick)
- 2/3 cup milk (I used almond milk)
- 1 tbsp oil (I used canola oil)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sour cream (Greek yogurt will work too, but sour cream is so much better!)
- fresh blueberries (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour batter onto a pre-heated, lightly oiled griddle. Cook on medium-low heat and flip ounce.
- Serve immediately with syrup, jam, nut butter, or fresh fruit.
Makes 2-3 servings (six 4-inch pancakes)
Mmm… oh, so cake-y!