• What I’m Loving Lately IX

April 18, 2014

Hi, friends! Happy, happy (Good) Friday to you!

Here’s another edition of What I’m Loving Lately!

Key Ring App

This is the greatest app ever! Seriously!

Ok, so the other day, Mal was complaining about all of the reward tags on his keychain, and he said that there should be an app where you can have them all in one place. As soon as he said this, I remembered Key Ring. I can’t remember who told me about it, but both of us immediately downloaded it onto our phones.

004 (900x675)

Key Ring puts all your loyalty cards on your phone, so they’re all in one place when you need them. You can add store and grocery cards, gym cards, library cards, gift cards… you name it! I especially love this because I don’t always carry all of my rewards cards on me, so now I have access to them whenever I’m out shopping and my wallet isn’t packed full of random cards. You can also access sales, coupons, and flyers at all of your favorite stores through this app! (I actually saved 15% off a diaper pail from Babies R Us yesterday!) IT IS SO COOL!!

photo

Spring stripes

I’m all about the stripes lately, and it seems like they are everywhere this spring. (I seriously cannot wait for warm weather!) J.Crew, in particular, has some really great stuff. I actually just got a striped jersey maxi skirt like this one from my most recent Stitch Fix, which I can’t wait to wear this summer. I’m also loving this long tank dress and these TOMS Striped Espadrille Slip-Ons. I may or may not have hinted to Mal that I’d like a new pair of TOMS for my birthday!

spring_stripes__thumb[2]

Nikki’s Pistachio Macaroon Coconut Butter

Nikki recently sent me a jar of her new Pistachio Macaroon flavor, and, I must say, it is quite amazing. I actually think it is my favorite flavor of coconut butter. It doesn’t have a super strong pistachio flavor (more just nutty) and definitely tastes like a coconut macaroon. Mmm!

Nikki's Pistachio Macaroon Coconut Butter

thredUp.com

thredUp.com is an online consignment store for women to buy and sell gently used (and even never worn) clothing, and there’s a huge maternity section for expectant and new moms, which is really affordable. Genius, right? The site also sells handbags, shoes, and kid’s clothes. I’ve only window-shopped so far, but I would have definitely bought maternity clothes from it if I had known about it sooner! It has lots of great stuff!

Grillo’s Pickles

I bought some Grillo’s Pickles at Whole Foods on a whim last week and, holy crap, are they incredible—light, crisp, and garlicky. I’m obsessed and have eaten almost the entire container by myself this week.

What are YOU loving lately? Any spring fashion favorites? Food favorites?

More posts for your viewing pleasure:

Hillary | Nutrition Nut on the Run April 18, 2014 at 10:49 am

certainly loving spring stripes, too.

happy friday!

Ashley @ A Lady Goes West April 18, 2014 at 10:56 am

Hi there!

I just wrote about my experience with ThredUP this week. I’ve been sending clothes there for resale, and it’s a “seamless” experience. Although I haven’t bought anything yet. Check it out: wp.me/p4qPvH-Fz

Have a great Friday!
    Ashley

Emily April 18, 2014 at 10:58 am

Ooh, I’m going to download Key Ring! I never carry my rewards cards on me, and I’m always missing out on deals.

I’m loving the Easter lily I grabbed at Whole Foods the other day! It makes the whole room smell lovely.

Chrissy @pinkpolishandrunningshoes April 18, 2014 at 11:06 am

I’m loving brightly colored spring fashion scarves.

Megan @ The Skinny-Life April 18, 2014 at 11:09 am

I love the Key Ring app. I’ve been using it for a long time now and it’s handy. I also like to use Trailhead by North Face app. It will give you bike and running trails nearby. I use it when I travel to find running trails outdoors when I’m in a new place.

Lauren @ Focused To Be Fit April 18, 2014 at 11:14 am

I need that navy and white striped skirt – soooo cute!! I’m loving boat shoes – I used to never think I could pull them off, but they’re my go-to now! TGIF! Have a Happy Easter, Tina! :)

Sarah April 18, 2014 at 11:22 am

I first had Grillo’s pickles at SoWa Market and I was hooked! They truly are the best pickles around. The spicy ones are so good.

Jaclyn @ Bumpsweat April 18, 2014 at 11:31 am

My husband hates all my keychains and store tags. I know what app I’m downloading next :) I’m loving Kerrygold Dubliner cheese lately; can’t get enough!

Jaclyn @ Bumpsweat April 18, 2014 at 11:32 am

Ps, I hope they have those pickles at our WFs

Chelsea@BigBitesLittleBudget April 18, 2014 at 11:46 am

I just can’t get enough of the stripes this spring. They are so cute and classy looking!

Katie @ Talk Less, Say More April 18, 2014 at 11:47 am

That app sounds awesome and super helpful!

Elizabeth {Positively Healthy} April 18, 2014 at 12:16 pm

Everything on your list I have either looked at or downloaded! haha, that KeyRing app is pretty awesome!

Jamie April 18, 2014 at 12:29 pm

Ha! Congrats on finally discovering Grillo’s pickles! My brother’s friend actually is the person who started the company! They’re the best!

Ashley @ Brocblog April 18, 2014 at 12:38 pm

This week I’m absolutely loving my new phone case that I bought on etsy. It’s the first thing Ive bought on etsy because Im way behind the game.

Stephanie @ Whole Health Dork April 18, 2014 at 12:55 pm

I tried the key ring app, but it just didn’t stick. I don’t have a ton of the tags, so I don’t mind it too much. I’ve tried Thred-Up (sold some clothes to them) as well as Twice (sold and bought). I got a J.Crew cashmere sweater on Twice for $12!
    I’m loving Hozier’s new song (Take Me to Church, not a religious song, but a song about how a guy practically worships a woman like a god, perhaps not the most appropriate song given today/this weekend).

Kristine April 18, 2014 at 1:01 pm

Thanks for sharing! I have to check out that key ring app and thred up!

Katie @ Peace Love & Oats April 18, 2014 at 2:23 pm

for some reason I started getting emails from ThredUp… not sure how they got my email. But I looked through it and couldn’t find anything great. Well, I tried to search for JCrew and there wasn’t any, so… :(

Sarah @ Sweet Miles April 18, 2014 at 2:29 pm

I’ve never heard of Key Ring app before!! GENIUS!!! I was just at the Kroger the other night and couldn’t remember which of my Kroger cards on my keys actually was linked to my right account!

joelle @ on a pink typewriter April 18, 2014 at 2:43 pm

That app is so clever! I hate having all those cards on my key ring!

Shannon April 18, 2014 at 2:46 pm

I’m loving frozen yogurt adventures with roommates ! ;)

FitBritt@MyOwnBalance April 18, 2014 at 2:51 pm

I am obsessed with stripes for spring! I want them all. That app is so cool. I’m loving that!

Lindsay April 18, 2014 at 2:52 pm

Food lovin lately: Missing our Korean home, so I’ve been eating KIMCHI by the jarful! I live in Hawaii, so the “spring wear” is year round. A new flip flop store opened on my block though, and yes, I’m DIGGING stripes too!

Joni April 18, 2014 at 3:04 pm

I must know where to find that blue and white striped skirt? I love it!

Shel@PeachyPalate April 18, 2014 at 3:53 pm

Loving spring dresses! And Toms! I want that Nikki’s butter, sounds incredible!

Lissy April 18, 2014 at 3:53 pm

omg, I’ve been looking for cheap, used maternity clothes! Thank you!!!!

Danica @ It's Progression April 18, 2014 at 4:08 pm

I started using Ibotta after you mentioned it in a post recently – thanks for suggesting it, I love it!

maddie April 18, 2014 at 5:23 pm

you can also just give the store your phone number instead of having the card ;)

Tracy Schwartz April 18, 2014 at 5:51 pm

My brand new Brooks Running Sneakers!!!

Need to download Key Ring App ASAP!

Samantha @ The Faithful Runner April 18, 2014 at 7:49 pm

LOVE stripes and ThredUp! :) Happy Good Friday!

Sara @ LovingOnTheRun April 18, 2014 at 10:13 pm

Wow I am going to have to download that app! I am so tired of all the cards I have for so many stores. A lot of them I only use every now and then.

Oh, and I am loving stripes as well right now!

Livi April 18, 2014 at 10:25 pm

I am so happy I know about Key Ring! About to download it!!

Kaelene April 19, 2014 at 4:30 am

Pistachio macaroon flavor coconut butter sounds amazing!

Maureen April 19, 2014 at 11:38 am

I am loving my new Kindle. I was skeptical of it because I love the feel of real books, but one week in and I’m hooked!

Suzanne April 19, 2014 at 12:48 pm

Thank you for the tips! Going to download the key ring app and check out thredUp, I have some nice maternity clothes from two years ago sitting in my basement. I love resale, just brought a big tub of clothes to Children’s Orchard last week and walked out with a nice check!

sally @ sweat out the small stuff April 19, 2014 at 6:09 pm

pregnant woman obsessed with pickles…isn’t that ironic? =)
    I need to get that key ring app….

Sarah April 19, 2014 at 10:07 pm

I am loving the fact that my entire family is in town for a long weekend! We haven’t all been together since Christmas, so this is such a special few days for us! :)

Polly @ Tasty Food Project April 20, 2014 at 1:46 am

I like spring stripes too! I’ve also seen a lot of cute rompers online and are thinking about getting some!

Ashlee April 21, 2014 at 8:38 am

I’ve gotten into this weird stripes phase too. I’ve always had one or two pieces but now I find myself buying something striped every time I go shopping.

Michelle Lahey April 21, 2014 at 9:19 am

Grillo’s Pickles are SO good! Worth every penny. ;)

Molly April 21, 2014 at 12:05 pm

What do you eat your coconut butter with?

I’m loving the weather lately! All weekend was GORGEOUS here (NW Ohio) which led to long trail runs =)

Tina April 21, 2014 at 12:08 pm

Straight from the jar, banana slices, apple slices, in oatmeal, baked into cookies and other desserts, on ice cream, toast, English muffins, rice cakes… the possibilities are endless! :)

Kris B April 28, 2014 at 10:24 pm

Key Ring is the BEST app out there hands down!