• The Primal Life Kit

April 2, 2013

Paleo peeps and those of you considering giving Paleo a try: Just wanted to share this information about the Primal Life Kit because it’s an AMAZING deal. You get 30 products and 8 discounts for just $39!

Full disclosure: I get a portion of every sale generated from this post, but I’d share this deal with you guys on CNC even if I didn’t because I think it’s such a great value, and I love so many of the products listed below. It’s honestly a fantastic bundle of resources!

Paleo_eBookAd_443x443_B (443x443)

What’s The Primal Life Kit?

The people at PaleoPlan.com have put together a really awesome opportunity! When you purchase the $39 Primal Life Kit, you get $485 worth of the most popular Primal and Paleo products out there:

• 22 ebooks
    • 2 meal plans
    • 3 magazine subscriptions
    • 2 fitness programs
    • 1 short audio book
    • and 8 discount codes

These Primal and Paleo products are being sold at more than 90% off their original retail value for one week only – today through April 9!

Included in this bundle is a meal plan made by Primal Blueprint, a recipe ebook from Bill and Hayley over at PrimalPalate.com, a fitness program by Sarah Fragoso of Everyday Paleo, and a subscription to Paleo Magazine, among many other awesome products. All the ebooks are in PDF format, so you can read them on your computer or e-reader of your choice.

Here’s what’s included with The Primal Life Kit:

12 Recipe and Meal Planning eBooks

4 Autoimmune and PCOS eBooks

5 Informational and How-To eBooks

2 Meal Plans

• 6-week Paleo Meal Plan – 1 free 6-Week Paleo Meal Plan from Paleoista, by Nell Stephenson (author of Paleoista: Gain Energy, Get Lean and Feel Fabulous with the Diet You Were Born to Eat and co-author of The Paleo Diet Cookbook) at paleoista.com.at paleoista.com ($59)

2 Fitness Programs

3 Magazines (Online Subscriptions)

• Paleo Magazine – Free 6-month online subscription (3 issues) and access to all back issues ($29)

2 Bonuses

8 Discounts

• Primal Life Organics – 20% off organic, Paleo, gluten-free, vegan skincare products, hair care products, and deodorant until May 1st, 2013
    • Squatty Potty – 15% off all products through April and 10% for the rest of 2013.
    • Sport Journals – 20% off WODbooks (for recording your workouts) until May 11, 2013

You get all of this for just $39!

Really!

After you purchase the kit, you’ll be sent an email with a link to all of the downloadable products, as well as the coupon codes for all of the discounted products.

NOTE: Due to the short duration of this sale, there will be no refunds. These products are downloadable ebooks, online magazine subscriptions, and discount codes. You will not be shipped any physical goods with your purchase of the Primal Life Kit. Please contact neely@paleoplan.com with any questions about the Primal Life Kit.

Happy Paleo-ing!

Kristen @ Change of Pace April 2, 2013 at 1:30 pm

This is a great deal! :)

michelle kim April 2, 2013 at 1:46 pm

Whoa! That’s a lot of things for less than 40 bucks!

sandra April 2, 2013 at 1:47 pm

Hi! I love your blog. Ive read through some old posts.. I was so happy you were not dieting.. however not it seems you are following a diet after all..
    Do you follow this diet strictly? Are you allowed some sugary foods in this diet? How about alcohol? I love being healthy however I find it harder when I try to follow a diet.

Tina April 2, 2013 at 2:23 pm

I eat a Paleo-esque diet and think it’s a great framework for healthy eating, but I don’t follow it strictly at all (as seen by the food choices in my posts).

sandra April 2, 2013 at 4:53 pm

@Tina: Thats what I thought (and hoped). I really like your attitude towards health and fitness :)

I really want to run a half marathon one day and then one day a full marathon and this blog is loaded with tips and motivation – I really like it! You have gotten a new reader from Norway :)

Tina April 2, 2013 at 5:05 pm

Yay! Welcome to CNC! :)

Sara @ fitcupcaker April 2, 2013 at 1:50 pm

This is awesome. I have recently gotten into paleo but not 100% but this looks like a great deal. I might do it!

Beth Sheridan April 2, 2013 at 2:09 pm

That’s a great deal! I would love to look into paleo more, but I don’t think I have the discipline. Is there any type of coffee creamer allowed??

Melisa April 2, 2013 at 2:11 pm

@Beth Sheridan: Hi Beth, Almond milk is paleo approved.

Beth Sheridan April 2, 2013 at 4:13 pm

@Melisa: Fabulous!! I think I could manage that…I just have to have a little something in my coffee :)

Tina April 2, 2013 at 2:22 pm

Nope, no dairy/artificial foods, but coconut milk is a great coffee addition! :)

Beth Sheridan April 2, 2013 at 4:13 pm

@Tina: Thanks!!

Trisha April 2, 2013 at 2:59 pm

Wow, this looks like a great deal! Recently I’ve been leaning towards a Paleo-esque diet because grains and dairy having been treating me well. I’m not a Crossfitter, and quite honestly, I’m not into any workout program super hardcore, just 20-30 minute varied workouts a few times a week.
    I know you’re not into Paleo 100%, but would you recommend this way of eating for someone who’s not also into the Crossfit lifestyle?

Tina April 2, 2013 at 3:00 pm

Yes, of course! :)

Trisha April 2, 2013 at 3:06 pm

Awesome, and thanks for the super quick response!
    @Tina:

Tina April 2, 2013 at 3:43 pm

It’s really an amazing way to eat. Hope you decide to give it a try! :)

Haley @ fullnfit April 2, 2013 at 3:26 pm

holy deal! I am going to look more into this tonight after work :)

Greg Sandhurst April 2, 2013 at 3:52 pm

Hadn’t heard of the Paleo diet before but doing some research on it, it sounds like a diet we’re designed to work with unlike the high sugar, high salt, high fat, low fiber diets most of us in the Western world eat. Thanks for alerting us to the special offer. Gonna look it over now…

Jodea @ chillichocolatelove.com April 2, 2013 at 4:36 pm

I’ve been Paleo for the best part of a year now, with the odd treat, and have never felt healthier or had a better relationship with food. I’m doing my second Whole 30 at the moment. I used to think I couldn’t live without bread, now I don’t even think about it!

Kelly @ Running to Healthy April 2, 2013 at 4:41 pm

Wow, this is a lot of material!! I haven’t tried the whole Paleo movement yet but was thinking of giving it a shot during the summer (when I’m off!).

Lainie April 2, 2013 at 5:29 pm

Hi Tina. I shared your offer with friends at our local box! Thanks!
    Lainie :)

Tina April 2, 2013 at 5:33 pm

Awesome! Thank you! :)

Bruna @ morgbu.com April 2, 2013 at 6:28 pm

sounds like a good deal but I’m a vegetarian and can’t do paleo diet

Melissa Love April 2, 2013 at 8:03 pm

I LOVE this! :)

Emily April 2, 2013 at 8:03 pm

Wow, there are some crazy good resouces here. I almost bought “Well Fed” a couple weeks ago, and it’s offered here. Good thing I held off, this is way better of a deal!

Tina April 2, 2013 at 8:08 pm

I love “Well Fed!” It’s one of my favorite cookbooks!

Elisabeth April 2, 2013 at 9:58 pm

Wow! I don’t really follow a Paleo lifestyle, but I have been wanting to get Well Fed & along with everything else, that’s an awesome deal!

Lisa April 2, 2013 at 10:54 pm

Thanks Tina! I just started reading your blog and I love it! I even went back to the beginning to the old stuff! This deal looks awesome. Anything I have to do so that you get credit?

Jan @ Sprouts n Squats April 2, 2013 at 10:59 pm

I don’t think I could ever restrict myself to Paleo but I applaud others that can :)

I did a 10 mth diet of no carbs when I was younger to lose a lot of weight but it was too restrictive for me to eat that way long term.

Jess G. April 3, 2013 at 7:21 am

Thanks for disclosing that you get a little kick back from this sale. All of the blogs that I’ve read today about this deal haven’t disclosed that at all! If I purchase, you bet I’ll buy it from you!! :)

Kim April 3, 2013 at 8:45 am

What an awesome deal. I’ve been looking at buying the Well Fed cookbook, but I’m glad I waited! Definitely going for this package.

Erin April 3, 2013 at 10:28 am

What a great deal! I purchased this last night. I have no desire to eat Paleo (I can’t get rid of peanut butter, oatmeal, beans or BEER!!!) but I love the basis of the diet and getting ideas/recipes to eat more vegetables! While I personally don’t believe in saying NO to any foods, I don’t think you can ever have enough ideas and recipes that focus on eating whole, unprocessed foods. Thanks for sharing the deal!

alhire April 4, 2013 at 9:06 am

i Love reading your post..

Susan April 6, 2013 at 9:39 am

I bought it and downloaded one on my iPad but can’t find the rest to download. Can you help?

Tina April 6, 2013 at 9:55 am

Sorry about that. Email Neely at Paleo Plan (neely@paleoplan.com) to figure out what’s up.