• CNC Meal Plan: Week of December 2

December 2, 2012

Under-budget last week, over-budget this week. I guess it all evens out, right?

puggroceryshopping

Here’s this week’s meal plan and shopping list:

• Sunday: Winning recipe for The Ultimate Potato Recipe Contest (Sorry, I can’t share it with you yet, but I promise it’s a good one) with roasted Brussels sprouts
    • Monday: BLTs with roasted broccoli and Sweet Potato Wedges

• Peanut butter
    • Almond butter
    • Sunflower butter
    • Cookie mix
    • Whole milk
    • Gruyere cheese

*My shopping list doesn’t include all of the ingredients necessary to make the above meals. For a complete list, please see the individual recipes linked above.

TorontoRunner December 2, 2012 at 10:54 am

Shrimp stir fry sounds so good!

Julia H. @ Live Young & Prosper December 2, 2012 at 11:09 am

The ultimate potato recipe! Finally!

Molly @ Just Your Average Athlete December 2, 2012 at 11:25 am

Tuesday’s meal sounds delicious! :)

Krystina December 2, 2012 at 11:38 am

I’ve tried several of your recipes and have yet to be disappointed. I’m making Paleo Pad Thai for the first time tonight. Both my fiancé and I are pretty excited about it!

Karey @ Nutty About Health December 2, 2012 at 11:49 am

I LOVE roasted brussel sprouts! BLTs with broccoli sounds so good too!! You’re so organized, love that!!

Karey @ Nutty About Health December 2, 2012 at 11:53 am

Just wanted to add – the above pic w/pug face in the sack… my dog totally does that when I come home from the store too! She always thinks there’s something in there for her & then proceeds to try & walk away with the bags or pull stuff out. I bought a throw blanket for her last night, which I let her tear into that bag, turn around & find she’s pulled the cupcake throw I bought for myself out of the other bag! LOL Gotta love dogs!

Liz @ Tip Top Shape December 2, 2012 at 11:56 am

You are the queen of menu planning. Seriously. I wish I was that organized with mine!

Kristen@Change of Pace December 2, 2012 at 12:00 pm

Your whole week looks so balanced! :)

Herbivore Triathlete December 2, 2012 at 12:03 pm

Wow, you are on top of things! I always have good intentions when it comes to planning ahead for dinners, but then the day comes and I don’t want what I planned for that day!

My dogs love groceries too, they always nose around in the bags.

Sam @ Better With Sprinkles December 2, 2012 at 1:05 pm

That’s usually how my grocery shopping works out – one week over, the next week under. As long as it approximately evens out in the end, I’m happy. :-D

Michelle (Peachy Palate) December 2, 2012 at 2:54 pm

When you say “almond flour” do you mean almond meal or do you have a flour in the US?

sara @ fitcupcaker December 2, 2012 at 4:04 pm

I love blt’s! All your recipes are great!

Chelsea @ One Healthy Munchkin December 2, 2012 at 6:18 pm

Ok you just gave me the biggest craving for a BLT! But I don’t have bacon… or lettuce. :P

Shonie December 2, 2012 at 6:31 pm

I love the pug in the bag! I can’t even get in the door with grocery bags until they are thoroughly inspected by my doggies. So cute!!

Christina @ The Beautiful Balance December 2, 2012 at 9:12 pm

I never budget my shopping trips…that includes any shopping trip for that matter. (I kept typing clothing instead of shopping…see! Guilty subconscious)

Can’t wait to see the potato recipe!

Kristy December 3, 2012 at 12:14 am

Maybe the gruyere put you over budget!! haha soo worth it :-)