Earlier this afternoon, I felt like the Cookie Monster. I needed cookies in a bad way, and I knew nothing else would satisfy my craving. So, I whipped up a small batch of Flourless Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies. They did the trick, and I feel better now. Thank goodness.
Makes 1 dozen
- 1.25 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well until batter is blended evenly.
- Portion cookies on a greased baking sheet, approximately 1-2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies for approximately 12-15 minutes.
- Remove cookies from baking sheet and allow to cool on wire rack.
- Eat and enjoy!