When it comes to changing your body composition, it’s never ONE thing.
It’s not the macros.
It’s not the Peloton.
It’s not the collagen in your coffee.
Rewind to late 2019… I was insanely stressed…
- writing a cookbook
- coaching 28 clients
- studying for FDN
- doing WAY too much Orangetheory
- waking up at 4:00 AM to work
As a result, I struggled with…
- blood sugar regulation
- crazy carb cravings
- waking up in the middle of the night
- rapid weight gain (belly fat)
- rollercoaster anxiety and mood swings
My body was puffy, inflamed, and telling me to STOP the insanity!
It wasn’t until the symptoms were TOO LOUD to ignore that I finally listened.
Fast-forward to September 2021…
- I’m FINALLY listening to my body when it comes to exercise and working out smarter, not harder (I LOVE cycle syncing)
- I’ve prioritized sleep in a major way (8+ hours most nights)
- My blood sugar is balanced, so no more crazy cravings
- I’ve gained lean muscle (+1.3 lbs) I’ve lost body fat (-3.2%)
- My mood is steady I’ve started to create boundaries around work/my phone
- I’m happier than I’ve been in a long time!
It’s never just ONE thing.
From this journey, I’ve learned CHANGE is possible.
You can sit back and let life happen TO YOU or make a CHOICE to improve your situation.
Keep in mind, NOT making a decision is still making decision.
If you’re doing the same things over and over again and not seeing the results you want, it’s time to do something NEW.
Don’t stay stuck by NOT making a decision.
Now is the time to take massive action and commit to a program that will get you results!
Enrollment for my Mentorship is open until Sunday (9/26) at midnight EST.
I want YOU to join us and make a lasting change once and for all!