Hi, friends! I’m hitting publish on this blog post a little early this week. I finished it ahead of schedule, so why not, right? Plus, there’s a fun giveaway below that I know you want to enter! 🙂
I can’t believe the first day of Spring was yesterday. I feel like it snuck up on us! Now, I can’t wait for it to officially feel like spring in Massachusetts! Anyway, here’s this week’s The Friday 5 (on Thursday) where I recap my top 5 favorites from the week. I hope you enjoy them, and I hope you have a great weekend!
One quick thing for the local readers: Derby Street is hosting a fun Ladies’ Night on Sunday (3/24)! Tickets are $10 per person and all proceeds will be donated to The South Shore YMCA. Ticket includes complimentary cocktail from Burton’s, swag bag, and exclusive discounts from Ann Taylor, Madewell, Eileen Fisher, Sephora, Miniluxe and swag from Nic + Zoe, Vineyard Vines, and David’s Tea plus much more!
1. PRETTYGARDEN Button Neck Fleece Pullover – This pullover is so cozy, not to mention is goes with nearly all of the athleisure wear in my closet. I’ve worn it non-stop lately – to the point where Mal makes comments about just how much it appears in my everyday wardrobe! 🙂 I also love this pullover because it’s only $25 and comes in a handful of colors. If you’re into pullovers like me, check out this post: Affordable Pullovers for Spring.
2. Hakuna Hemp Roast – You all know I love my coffee, and I also love natural remedies to reduce stress and keep me calm. Hemp oil (or CBD) is quite popular right now and can be used by itself, or mixed into various things – like coffee! This coffee will not get you high (it doesn’t contain any THC), but I will say I’ve been enjoy the extra calming effect with my morning and afternoon iced coffee. It also has a nice bold flavor!
3. Brightening Facial Oil – I have combination skin. At certain times of month, it’s oily, but then I get crazy dry patches, especially if I use the Overnight Resurfacing Peel too much. This has been so great in soothing the dry patches. I use it under my moisturizer in the morning, and it works wonders for the unevenness!
The No. 1 Brightening Oil is an Allure Best of Beauty Award winner and one of Beautycounter’s best-selling products. It’s full of Vitamin C and smells like fresh citrus heaven! It’s made with a signature blend of seven natural oils that absorb quickly into the skin and offer antioxidants, protection, and hydration.
Now until March 28, spend $125+ and get a FREE travel size No. 1 Brightening Facial Oil! No, seriously, you want this stuff in your life. It helps with pigmentation and uneven skin tone as well!
4. Scout & Cellars (CLEAN) Wine – A CNC reader sent me some “clean” wine to try, and I couldn’t help but want to pop open this bottle immediately. I mean, cute dog label + cleaner ingredients? Sign me up This Sauv Blanc is light, crisp and perfect for Spring! The amazing thing about Scout & Cellars Wine is that it is clean-crafted, which means it just includes grapes and less than 50ppm of sulfites. Some mass-produced wines on the market have as much as 350ppm of sulfites. No wonder I feel like crap in the morning after only drinking a glass or two! Mass-produced wines can also have added sugar or sweetener concentrate, ferrocyanide, ammonium phosphate, copper sulfate, mega-purple, GMO ingredients, and synthetic pesticides. Yikes! This isn’t to say that I’ll never drink mass-produced wine again. I love to wine our and have drinks with friends, but I will definitely do my best to control the wines that I drink at home!
5. Giving baby and kid products from Beautycounter as gifts – Has anyone else attended one million baby showers recently? Spring is time for ALL the babies, so I’ve gifted Beautycounter to a number of moms-to-be.
Beautycounter is known for their safer, high-performing skincare and makeup, but did you know they have hair and body products, a skincare line for men, as well as baby and kid products? They make the easiest gifts – beautiful packaging + safer products, yes please! These are a few of my favorites that I love to gift:
Speaking of sunscreen… it’s GIVEAWAY TIME!!!
I have 10 samples of Countersun Mineral Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 to give away. To enter, just leave your full name and mailing address, and I’ll randomly pick 10 winners on Monday morning to receive samples!
Good luck and enjoy your weekend!
Sales from the Week
Questions of the Day
Have you ever tried any CBD/hemp oil products?
Are you a fan of facial oils? If so, do you have a favorite?
This post contains some affiliate links, which means I will earn a small commission from the company if you decide to purchase the product linked to. This compensation helps with expenses to keep CNC up and running. Thank you for your support!