I’m so excited to share this recipe with you guys because it’s for sure a keeper! It’s super easy to make (just one pan) and only requires two main ingredients and some spices that you likely already have in your kitchen.
The best part about this dish though is that it’s a much healthier version of the packaged Ramen Noodles that so many of us simultaneously love and hate. This recipe is made with nutritious broccoli slaw (broccoli, carrots, and red cabbage), protein-packed shrimp, and a blend of spices, which is reminiscent of the chicken flavor (minus the MSG, of course) in our “beloved” Ramen Noodles. I’m telling ya, this recipe is awesome and, if you like Ramen, you are guaranteed to love it!
- 12 ounces broccoli slaw (broccoli, carrots & red cabbage)
- 8 ounces large cooked frozen shrimp
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon cubes, crushed
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 0.25 tsp black pepper
- pinch of salt
- Coat a large saute pan with non-stick cooking spray. Heat shrimp until no longer frozen. Drain excess water from pan.
- Add broccoli slaw to pan along with shrimp and season with chicken bouillon, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Cook broccoli slaw for 3-4 minutes until al dente, but not mushy.
- Remove broccoli slaw and shrimp from heat. Divide into two bowls and serve immediately.
Macros: P: 31 C: 18 F: 2