In this episode, Tina shares the importance of tracking food and shares insights from her 5-day experience. She emphasizes that measuring what you eat (and not guesstimating) is important for making improvements to your nutrition and seeing progress in your body composition.
Tina discusses the following:
- Understanding that you can’t improve what you don’t measure
- Tracking everything you consume for five days, including the good, the bad and the ugly
- Taking note of overall daily calories
- Takeaways and conclusion from her own nutrition audit
- What really trips her up with her nutrition goals
- How a lack of protein at breakfast led to more cravings
- Her physique and nutrition goals for this year
- The importance of tracking on the weekends
- And more…
CTA: Apply for 1:1 coaching and functional testing for January 2024: https://forms.gle/JT74yhBgxQZRQvgZA
Connect with Tina Haupert:
Facebook: Carrots ‘N’ Cake
YouTube: Tina Haupert
Pinterest: Carrots ‘N’ Cake Hormone Testing & Nutrition Coaching
About Tina Haupert:
Tina Haupert is the owner of Carrots ‘N’ Cake as well as a Certified Nutrition Coach and Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner (FDN-P).
Tina and her team use functional testing and a personalized approach to nutrition to help women find balance within their diets while achieving their body composition goals.