In this episode, Tina talks about how to overcome sugar cravings, which is such a common challenge for women, especially when they are looking to lose weight and balance their hormones. She also shares her personal journey with her own struggles with sugar cravings and how she’s better able to navigate them. Finally, Tina shares some of the underlying reasons for sugar cravings and how to get control of them.
Tina discusses the following:
- The role of insulin resistance in sugar cravings
- How protein can help in regulating glucose levels
- The importance of strength training and daily movement
- The importance of sleep
- How low thyroid can affect sugar cravings
- The impact of nutrient deficiencies and cravings
- Cortisol imbalance and sugar cravings
- Tips and tricks for managing sugar cravings
- And more…
Grab my FREE sugar-free meal plan: https://carrotsncake.ck.page/sugar-free-meal-plan
Apply for 1:1 coaching: https://forms.gle/JT74yhBgxQZRQvgZA
PaleoValley Electrolyte Powder: https://paleovalley.com/offers/essential-electrolytes-promo/pvpartners?oid=47&affid=882
Connect with Tina Haupert:
Facebook: Carrots ‘N’ Cake
YouTube: Tina Haupert
Pinterest: Carrots ‘N’ Cake Hormone Testing & Nutrition Coaching
About Tina Haupert:
Tina Haupert is the owner of Carrots ‘N’ Cake as well as a Certified Nutrition Coach and Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner (FDN-P).
Tina and her team use functional testing and a personalized approach to nutrition to help women find balance within their diets while achieving their body composition goals.