I saw this “25 Things You Don’t Know About Me” piece in last week’s US Weekly, and I thought it would make a fun blog post, so here goes!
- I’m happiest when I’m with my boys.
- ”¦ especially if it involves relaxing outside on a sunny day and drinking iced coffee.
- I’ve always wanted to visit the Grand Canyon.
- My family and I love cheese!
- I was a terrible math student.
- My first job was scooping ice cream. (I got carpel tunnel and gained 10 pounds that summer!)
- I could probably eat cake every day. Actually, I know I could.
- I stole clothes from my sister when we were in high school, but I would get mad at her whenever she did the same thing to me.
- I was born on the same day as Macklemore and Paula Abdul.
- My all-time favorite film is Pretty Woman followed closely by The Goonies.
- I do a pretty mean pug impression.
- I’m still mad I never lived on the West coast.
- I met my husband in high school.
- I always knew I wanted to go to college. Even as a little kid, it was a dream of mine.
- I’m not afraid to try new things. I will pretty much try anything once!
- I make the best smoothies.
- I have almost no singing ability. Seriously, it’s embarrassing.
- I always cry when I see animals in distress.
- I’m a Bostonian, but I don’t really care about any of the city’s professional sports teams.
- I spent 4 months in York, England on a semester abroad.
- I wish my folks lived closer.
- At 5, I was deeply in love with cats and ballet.
- I believe if everyone had a pug the world would be a better place.
- I can’t stand when people are know-it-alls.
- Whenever Sex and the City is on, I’ll watch it.
Question of the Day
Pick 3 numbers and play along in the comment section!
P.S. Be sure to enter my giveaway to win an overnight stay at any Hyatt Place of your choice!