Ooooooh, boy! I have quite the delicious recipe for you!
Are you ready for this?!
Introducing Almond Joy Chia Pudding! Oh, yes.
This recipe combines three of my favorite flavors””chocolate, coconut, and almond””into a cool, creamy, and satisfying dessert that is actually somewhat healthy for you, thanks to those little chia seed orbs, which are packed with omega-3’s, protein, and fiber.
This pudding has a wonderfully sweet and coconut-y flavor that reminds me of melted Almond Joy ice cream. Mmm! So. Good. I love, love, love this new recipe, and I know you will too!
Almond Joy Chia Pudding
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp creamy almond butter
- 1-2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp sliced almonds
- 1 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp coconut extract
- In a small bowl or resealable container, mix together ingredients until smooth.
- Place bowl/container in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 3+ hours.
- Serve cold and enjoy thoroughly!
Makes 1 serving