It took me three tries to get this recipe right, but third time’s a charm, right? These cookies turned out wonderfully!
These Gluten-Free Almond Joy Cookies are soft and sweet with flavors of coconut, almond, and chocolate throughout. They are definitely holy yum!
If you love almond joy-flavored treats, you will love these cookies!
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1 stick of butter (8 tbsp), softened
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp coconut extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 15 almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well until batter is blended evenly.
- Roll batter into 1-inch balls and place on a greased baking sheet. Press an almond into each ball and flatten with hand.
- Bake cookies for approximately 16-18 minutes until cookies are lightly browned.
- Remove cookies from baking sheet and allow to cool on wire rack.
- Eat and enjoy!
Makes 15 cookies