I guess today was one of those days when I was craving a plate of cookies. Almost as soon as I hit publish on my previous post, I started thinking about how delicious a warm, gooey cookie would taste. I had some canned pumpkin in the fridge that needed to be used up, so I figured it was the perfect excuse to do some baking.
These Loaded Pumpkin Cookies are packed with all sort of goodies–chocolate chips, chopped dates, shredded coconut, and walnuts– so each bite keeps your taste buds guessing. The canned pumpkin gives them a soft, moist texture while the cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice add a festive fall flavor. They’re guaranteed to satisfy any cookie craving!
- 1.5 cups almond flour/meal
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 stick of butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped dates
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well until batter is blended evenly.
- Roll batter into 1-inch balls and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for approximately 13-15 minutes.
- Remove cookies from baking sheet and allow to cool on wire rack.
- Eat and enjoy!
Makes 30 cookies