Holy peanut butter!
These soft and chewy bars are jam-packed with peanut buttery flavor. They’re also a tad on sweet side thanks to a healthy portion of agave nectar. The old fashioned oats give the bars a nice, thick texture.
The best part about these Peanut Buttery Bars is that they only require 5 ingredients (chocolate chips optional) and take just 20 minutes to make- start to finish.
Makes 12 bars
- 1.5 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350*F degrees. Spray 8-inch square baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ingredients until smooth.
- Spread batter in prepared baking pan, and bake for approximately 15-18 minutes until the top of the bars begin to brown.
- Let bars cool completely in pan before cutting.
Each bar has approximately 137 calories (without chocolate chips).