This options is for individuals who prefer to learn on their own and might not be quite ready to commit to a 1:1 coaching relationship.
Is the Macro Jumpstart Bundle for you?
- You’re curious about macros and just starting your journey
- You’re self-motivated and like to learn on your own
- You’re not quite ready to commit to a one-on-one coaching relationship
- You’ve counted macros in the past and don’t need a coach
- You’re familar with macros and want someone to streamline your meal prep
- You like meal plans, but want flexbility in your diet as well
- Personalized macro + calorie goals: Based off a detailed questionnaire that you fill out when you sign up, I’ll calculate your personalized macro and calorie goals for both workout and rest days. This is a one-time calculation.
- Sample meal plan + recipes: You’ll receive a 3-week sample meal plan with macro-friendly recipes (50+ total) designed to give your menu some structure while simultaneously leaving some wiggle room for your own food choices (i.e. based on personal macro goals, what’s in your fridge, social events, dining out, cravings, etc.) Also, includes weekly itemized grocery shopping lists and meal prep guides.
- “Getting Started with Macros” guide: A guide that explains what macros are all about as well as information for getting started with tracking in MyFitnessPal. It also includes a macro cheat sheet, tips for hassle-free tracking, how to take progress photos, a daily checklist to keep you on track, and more!
- Calorie, macro & portion guide: Includes a summary of your personal details, timeframe in which you want to reach your goal (within reason!), how to eat the right amount for your goals, how to choose foods to meet your targets, daily portion tracking sheet, and how to adjust calories, macros and portions to further progress.
- 40 healthy, high-protein snack and dessert recipes: A variety of macro-friendly recipes to keep you motivated and on track with your diet. Includes: 5 Ingredients (or Less) High-Protein Snacks Ebook (20 recipes) and No Sugar Added Desserts Ebook (20 recipes).
- Ongoing support via private Facebook group: In our closed group, you’ll be able to find extra support and accountability, share healthy recipes, brainstorm solutions to challenges, and connect with others who are striving to live a healthier life!