Good morning! Happy Sunday!
It’s another crazy week with lots of travel for me, but I still got my meal plan on. I’ll be home a couple of nights this week and Mal needs to eat, so I figured I might as well get things organized and save as much money as possible on food this week. Otherwise, we end up buying takeout or going out to dinner, which, of course, is expensive and sometimes not very healthy.
Here’s this week’s menu:
- Sunday: Egg salad sandwiches with side salads
- Monday: Monte Cristo Sandwiches with roasted Brussels sprouts
- Tuesday: P.F. Chang’s frozen dinner
- Wednesday: Lemony Shrimp with White Beans and Couscous
- Thursday: Chicken salad sandwiches with side salads
- Friday: Wing it/leftovers
- Saturday: Out to dinner or take-out
- Sweet potatoes
- Soy milk
- Almond milk
- Almond butter
- Peanut butter
- Brussels sprouts
- Deli ham
- Swiss cheese
- Frozen waffles
- Greek yogurt
- Romaine lettuce
- Grainy mustard
- Trail mix
*My shopping list doesn’t include all of the ingredients necessary to make the above meals. For a complete list, please see the individual recipes linked above.