You guys often ask me what blogs I read, and, I have to admit, they change quite a bit from month-to-month. Of course, there are some I’ve read for years now that will always have a place in my reader, but, like with most things in life, my interests change and so do the blogs I read. Here’s a sampling of just some of the blogs I’m loving right now:
As you can see, I’m not up-to-date with my blog reading at all and quite a few CrossFit and Paleo blogs have made their way into my reader.
I love discovering new blogs, so which ones are you lovin’ right now?
Great lunch yesterday! I made Curry Tuna Cakes with sliced avocado and Sweet Potato Wedges on the side. De-lic-ious!
Curry Tuna Cakes
- 1 can of tuna, drained
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp curry
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Chopped scallions
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Coconut or olive oil for the pan
- Combine all ingredients (except oil) in a bowl; blend well.
- Divide tuna mixture in half and then form into two cakes.
- Heat pan on medium-low heat and coat with oil.
- Add tuna cakes to pan and slowly cook on each side until lightly browned.
- Remove from pan and serve immediately.
Makes 2 cakes
I went to CrossFit last night, so I ate a sliced banana with sunflower butter about 90 minutes before class.
Be back soon with dinner and a workout!