• Friday Favorites

March 23, 2012

Good morning! Happy Friday!

Last night’s dinner included two of my favorite veggies ever (sweet potato wedges and roasted Brussels sprouts), so the theme of this morning’s post is Friday Favorites!

See what I did there? It works, right?

Along with my favorite veggies, I ate a ham and smoked cheddar cheese sandwich for dinner.

For dessert: a piece of toast with melt-y peanut butter and butterscotch chips. Delicious.

Friday Favorites

It’s Friday, and I feel like having a little fun, so here are a bunch of my favorite things that are making me happy this morning! Feel free to play along in the comment section!

Season: Summer

Celebrity: Ellen

IMG_0034 (500x375) (500x375)

Song: “Lonely Boy” by The Black Keys. (Somehow, I’m still not sick of it.)

Fruit: BANANAS!

IMG_1400 (900x675) (900x675)

Treat: Marylou’s Peanut Butter Wonderful Iced Coffee

4713 (900x600)

Vacation: Turks & Caicos

n1603404_35263106_4537 (604x402)

Photo: Mal and Murphy high-fiving after the Pug 5K.

Movie: Pretty Woman

pretty-woman-movie-poster-1990-1020196139

Quote: “The little things in life are the big things.”

IMG_0072 (800x600)-2

Website: Fitsugar

logosfitsugar

Day: July 12, 2008

1273 (328x494)

Cupcake flavor: Carrot Cake

2306 (675x900)

Pug photo: Murphy’s “pissed-off” face.

1266 (675x900)

Beer: 21st Amendment Bitter American

IMG_0081 (640x480) (640x480)

What are some of your Friday Favorites?

Rhonda March 23, 2012 at 1:42 pm

I belted out a laugh too when I saw Murphy’s PO’d face. Man I love animals. I just started reading your blog and I love it. Thanks!
    My favorites: Season – Fall, Food – Umm all of it!, coffee on the dock, Movie – Save the last dance, Vacation – anywhere I’ve never been, Drink – Sangria

Brittnie (A Joy Renewed) March 23, 2012 at 5:11 pm

Wishing we had a Marylous in this part of the country! :) I should drive around and see if I can find something similar.

Today I am loving the sunshine (it is 83 degrees in Houston!), the little guys I nanny (too cute for words) and sorting through all the fun baby gear we received at our baby shower last weekend.

Serena March 23, 2012 at 7:36 pm

Summer, gardening, reading.

Luv What You Do March 23, 2012 at 8:23 pm

Your brussel sprouts always look so good!!! How do you make them???

Favorite Friday Store: Trader Joe’s
    Favorite Friday Dinner: Popcorn and Red Wine (usually from TJ’s)
    Favorite Friday Work Outfit: Lululemon pants and a comfy top
    Favorite Friday Night Activity: Watching the DVR on my comfy couch with the BOY

I think I see a theme here…haha!
    Happy Weekend!

Jenni March 23, 2012 at 10:59 pm

We seem to share a few favorites! I’m obsessed with FitSugar, Sweet Potatoes, and ‘Lonely Boy’! Now if only I could get my hands on one of those Peanut Butter coffees!

Colleen @ What's Baking in the Barbershop?! March 24, 2012 at 12:21 am

Ooooh, I am loving all these things! I love the quote (one of my favs) and the beer! I’m in San Francisco right now actually and just went to 21st Amendment a couple nights ago. They have some great beers!

Jenny March 24, 2012 at 11:05 am