Matt Damon Cookies
Makes 18 cookies
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 4 tbsp butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups your choice of goodies*
- Preheat oven to 375*F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well until batter is blended evenly.
- Portion cookies on a greased baking sheet, approximately 1-2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies for approximately 12 minutes.
- Remove cookies from baking sheet and allow to cool on wire rack.
- Eat and enjoy!
* We added butterscotch chips, Cape Cod potato chips, raisins, and chopped walnuts to our cookies.
These cookies were a big hit in our house!
MY OTHER RECIPES
Heading to bed shortly. Good night!