I love celebrity gossip, so I love reading US Weekly. I’m a subscriber, so an issue arrives every week on my front porch. I typically spend my Friday nights reading it in bed. (I live a crazy life.)
One of my favorite features in US Weekly is ’25 Things You Don’t Know About Me,’ where a celebrity reveals twenty-five tidbits about themselves. I thought it would be fun to do on Carrots ‘N’ Cake, so here are twenty-five things you don’t know about me!
- I worked at Starbucks for almost 3 years.
- I own an insane number of tank tops.
- The smell of Red Bull makes me gag.
- My bellybutton is pierced.
- I’m a terrible swimmer.
- I slept in a dresser drawer as a newborn.
- I prefer running alone than with someone else.
- My biggest pet peeve is loud chewing.
- I rarely answer my cell phone. It drives my husband, family, and friends nuts.
- I’ve watched The Goonies more than any other movie.
- I am a defensive pessimist.
- Spending time in Vermont relaxes me more than any other place.
- I can’t whistle.
- I like all kinds of music, except reggae.
- I can’t go to bed until all of the closets in the house are closed.
- My first word was kitty.
- I despise people who litter.
- I always set my alarm clock to an odd number.
- I would rather walk anywhere (or take public transportation) than drive.
- I’ve never broken a bone. [*knock on wood*]
- In addition to my sister, Steph, I have a step-sister, half sister, and a half brother.
- I was the captain of my high school soccer team.
- I rarely leave Target without spending at least $50.
- I hate being late.
- My first concert was New Kids on the Block, and I wore a black hat like Joey’s.
Question of the Day
What are some things people don’t know about you?