• Date Night at Home

November 19, 2010

First things first: my new haircut!!! :mrgreen:

I love it! The hairdresser cut off nearly 4 inches! My hair looks and feels a zillion times healthier now. I even splurged and bought “fancy” shampoo and conditioner since my hair is so dry. I’ve totally abused my hair for the past few months and it’s time to stop!

Pug love! 😀

Mal and I stayed in for date night and dug into a special package from Hickory Farms.

Hickory Farms sent me their Party Planner Gift Box, which includes a whole slew of snacks, including a variety of sausage, cheese, mustard, and crackers as well as a cheese ball. I sort of love cheese balls! 😀

The best part about the Party Planner Gift Box is that Hickory Farms will donate $5 to Share Our Strength for every order. Wouldn’t this make a wonderful holiday gift?!

Pug head.

From the gift box, Mal and I selected the Original Cheese Ball (obviously), the Sesame, Caraway & Sea Salt Crackers, and the Beef Summer Sausage. (I didn’t like the Beef Summer Sausage, but Mal loved it!)

We also enjoyed some white wine with dinner.

Now, we’re enjoying some Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Balls on the couch. We have a lot of TV to watch. Our DVR is just about full!

Enjoy the evening! Happy weekend! :mrgreen:

Katy (The Singing Runner) November 20, 2010 at 12:23 pm

I love the hair! Super cute! :)

Courtney @ Sweet Tooth, Sweet Life November 20, 2010 at 3:30 pm

Your hair looks great Tina! :)
    My dad absolutely LOVES the Hickory Farms gift packages. He asks for one every year…he’s too funny.

sarah November 20, 2010 at 6:19 pm

oh wow your haircut looks great! What a perfect thing to do before a nice date night!

the blissful baker November 21, 2010 at 12:07 am

your haircut looks so nice! sounds like you had a great date night :)

Lisa November 22, 2010 at 1:38 pm

Your haircut looks great. Where did you look for ideas? Just paid attention as you’re going about your day, or is there a site with suggestions? My hair is short and I’m scheduled for a trim on Friday and am looking for something with a little more spark for my next cut…

And great idea for a home date – I’ll definitely keep it in mind!

Tina November 22, 2010 at 1:42 pm

@Lisa: Just stumbled upon a photo in a magazine.