For lunch this afternoon, I ate a few slices of leftover Buffalo Chicken Pizza and a couple of these babies:
Their deliciousness was out of this world!
Pumpkin Date Nut Bars
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup chopped dates
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350*F degrees. Spray 8-inch square baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients until smooth.
- Spread batter in prepared baking pan, and bake for approximately 25-30 minutes.
- Let bars cool completely in pan before cutting.
- Eat and enjoy!