• It’s a Tough Life for This Dog

September 15, 2010

Poor Murphy. He lives a tough life.

IMG_0025.JPG

Murphy is often forced to do things that he doesn’t want to do, like walk by empty garbage cans on trash day. (They freak him out every time!)

IMG_0002.JPG

On our walks, he’s also forced to walk by The Donkey.

IMG_0045.JPG

IMG_0043.JPG

Is that The Donkey?!?

IMG_0046.JPG

Eeeeek! 8-O

IMG_0047.JPG

But, Murphy also gets to do fun things.

IMG_0023.JPG

Like play at the park.

IMG_0005.JPG

And chew sticks.

IMG_0026.JPG

IMG_0032.JPG

IMG_0033.JPG

And get lots of hugs and kisses from Mom.

IMG_0013.JPG

IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0022.JPG

But, eventually, playtime at the park has to end.

IMG_0041.JPG

But, Mom, I don’t wanna leave! Wah.

IMG_0042.JPG

It’s a tough life for this dog.

Off to dinner!

Brittney September 16, 2010 at 9:20 am

I just read your donkey post to get the explanation behind the donkey. Too funny :) Clyde was afraid of round flat-ish things for a while, like frisbees! He used to growl at them and run from them, but now he’s ok. Dogs are so random!

Liz @ lizrunsdc September 16, 2010 at 9:26 am

my dog is scared of empty garbage cans and a neighbor’s deer lawn decoration :) Murphy is such a cutie!

Jennifer@keepitsimplefoods September 16, 2010 at 9:35 am

Murphy is one spoiled puppy- the best kind! We do the same with our pup.

Leanne September 16, 2010 at 9:37 am

I recently discovered your blog and love it! I enjoy seeing your pics of Murphy and hearing about his “personality” traits. We have a puggle who shares many of the same traits. Murphy is adorable!

Amber K September 16, 2010 at 10:37 am

Aww, this was so cute!

Cynthia (It All Changes) September 16, 2010 at 11:07 am

Love this. So true of the puppers we love. Murphy is a cutie pie ;-)

Wendy September 16, 2010 at 1:02 pm

My dog is scared of trash cans too… so funny! :)

Wendy (Give Love Create Happiness) September 16, 2010 at 1:16 pm

this post was too cute!

Laurie @ Cookies 'n Cardio September 16, 2010 at 3:27 pm

OMG! You know I love when you post pics of your little puggy!

I love that he’s freaked out by empty garbage cans… I don’t blame him for the donkey though… it is kinda creepy! haha!

Heidi September 17, 2010 at 9:55 am

The pug in the Puppia drew me into your sight, I admit.

Hello. My name is Heidi. I have a 5-year-old pug named Cubbie. I’m a pug addict.

Your Murphy is beautiful.

I found you via Rosey Rebecca.

Jenn AKA The Leftover Queen September 17, 2010 at 5:10 pm

Murphy is so cute! Our dog Pepino has the same Puppia harness! Stylin’ boys!

Heather September 18, 2010 at 8:57 pm

HILARIOUS! love murphy posts. my dogs do the same thing when we walk on trash day. and my older dog is petrified of getting wet from a sprinkler that is weting the sidewalk, she just refuses to go. crazy.