Mr. Mal is at the Celtics game tonight with his BBF (“Best Boyfriend Forever”), so it was just me for dinner tonight. I had purchased a couple of sweet potatoes this past weekend, so sweet potato fries were an easy menu decision!
Sweet Potato Fries
Makes 2-3 servings
- 2 small sweet potatoes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 425*F.
- Chop sweet potatoes into “fries.”
- In a plastic Ziplock bag, add sweet potato fries, olive oil, cinnamon, and paprika.
- Seal the bag and shake throughly to coat sweet potato fries.
- Spread the fries onto a baking sheet covered in tin foil.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, turning fries every 10 minutes or so.
- Allow to cool for about 5 minutes and serve warm.
Final product: Oven-Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Annie’s Organic BBQ and ketchup on the side for dipping.
Also for dinner: salad with broccoli, carrots, homemade hummus, and balsamic vinegar.
Salad + sweet potato fries = scrumptious dinner!
I have a hot date with my DVR tonight! Have a great night, bloggies!!