• Say Yes to Carrots

January 27, 2009

I want to tell you guys about a line of products that I have been recently loving: Say Yes to Carrots. Its name and ingredients have a special place close to my heart! (Carrots! ;-) ) And, I want to give you guys the heads-up that this post is a preview to a CONTEST tomorrow to win some of the Yes To products!

About the Brand

The Yes To brand is committed to producing high-quality and affordable products that truly make a difference not only to how you look, but also to how you feel about yourself and the world around you. They do this by creating paraben-free formulas, which contain all of the yummy goodness of organic fruits and vegetables, and Dead Sea Minerals. All of the fruits and vegetables used in the Yes To products are sourced from certified organic farmers to ensure that they extract pure and pesticide-free goodness. In case you’re wondering, they use proprietary technology to extract the beneficial molecules from this delicious produce so the right ingredients penetrate the skin and do their job in making you look and feel fabulous! And, the best part, Yes To NEVER EVER tests their products on animals!

The Family

Yes To has created “families” of products especially suited to your face, body, hands, and hair. Each is unique to your skin type or hair care needs.

• For Normal to Dry SkinYes To Carrots is a complete family of skin and hair care products that combine the anti-oxidant power of Beta Carotene from orange organic fruits and vegetables, with Dead Sea Minerals.

• For Oily / Combination SkinYes To Tomatoes is a complete family of skin and hair care products uniquely combining red organic fruits and vegetables and Dead Sea Minerals.

• For Normal to Sensitive SkinYes To Cucumbers is a complete family of skin and hair care products combining the refreshing, soothing and calming power of green organic fruits and vegetables, with Dead Sea Minerals.

For a complete list of products, descriptions, and ingredients: Yes To Products

—–

Be sure to check back tomorrow for the YES TO CARROTS CONTEST!!! The products are SWEET! I know you guys will love them!! :mrgreen:

Megan January 27, 2009 at 8:09 pm

Tina, thanks for the all info on Say Yes to Carrots! I always see this line in Walgreens and I have read about it in many magazines…now I am very interested in buying it. Especially since they do not test on animals! Today in class one of my professors was talking about animal testing…it really made me think because there are SO many products we use every day that have been tested on animals. So the fact that this company does NOT makes me want to own it and support it even more!
    Have a good night!

Meg January 27, 2009 at 8:26 pm

I have been very interested in this product. Thanks for the info. I am so excited to hear about the contest.

Jasmine (Sweet and Fit) January 27, 2009 at 8:28 pm

what a cute brand and philosophy… I love it! I’m really excited to see what the contest is =)

Meredith January 27, 2009 at 8:28 pm

I’m totally excited about this info and the contest!

Erica January 27, 2009 at 8:37 pm

Ow! How cool, I will def be entering!

*Andrea* January 27, 2009 at 8:45 pm

cool brand! i’ve never heard/seen it before but i am definitely intrigued… i loved the fondue pics by the way – reminds me of Melting Pot (one of my favorite restaurants)

Shelby January 27, 2009 at 9:00 pm

I’ve been intrigued by that brand for a while and I got the body wash but it had propelyne glycol in it so I stopped using it.

Jen January 27, 2009 at 9:07 pm

I havent tried these products yet but you have inspired me too! Ive seen it at Walgreens several times! Thanks!!

BridgetP January 27, 2009 at 9:07 pm

I’ve seen this line but never tried it- thanks for the info!

Marianne January 27, 2009 at 9:23 pm

Interesting – I’d never heard of the brand before, but apparently it’s available here, and in one of the biggere drugstore chains. I’ll have to see if I can find any next time I’m out.

Brandi January 27, 2009 at 9:27 pm

Oh! I’m so excited about this!

I’ve seen some great stuff about this brand, but haven’t been able to find it anywhere!

I shouldn’t get too excited, though – I never win anything. Maybe this will be my lucky time :)

you’ve inspired me to try carrots again. I will say that I like whole carrots but NOT baby carrots. blech.

zestycook January 27, 2009 at 9:32 pm

Ohhhhh Very interesting!!!! I will definitely be entering :)

Victoria January 27, 2009 at 9:35 pm

I’ve used the say yes to cucumbers products and the carrots ones. Exciting you’re doing the contest!

Jenny January 27, 2009 at 9:42 pm

Cute! can’t wait for the contest!

K January 27, 2009 at 10:27 pm

Can’t wait to see what the contest is – I love my carrots :D

Amelia January 27, 2009 at 11:39 pm

Can’t wait for this contest!!! I’ve seen the Say Yes to Carrots products a lot recently so thanks for the information about them. I didn’t know they had a tomato and cucumber line as well.

Sarah (lovINmytummy) January 28, 2009 at 1:32 am

But is there a “Yes to Cake” line???

Rachel January 28, 2009 at 1:34 am

I love the idea of the “Yes to” line! I never know if putting “natural” products on my face helps or hurts my skin (it’s really prone to breakouts) but it makes me feel better. Will check back for the giveaway!

Lee (seelivelee) January 28, 2009 at 7:07 am

I’ma say this to carrots-HECK YES!!!
    :-)

Tina, thanks so much for participating in the V-day Exchange I AM HOSTING! I was super pumped to see an email from you…You rock, girl!! Happy HUMP DAY!

Jennifer January 28, 2009 at 8:42 am

I’m always skeptical of these organic, healthy blah blah products b/c they are usually so expensive. There’s no cost info on the site. Any idea how much for a measly 1.7 oz of face cream?

Rebecca Platt January 28, 2009 at 8:56 am

I’m so excited about this info and the contest! I can’t wait…hopefully my luck is on my side.

Michelle January 28, 2009 at 9:38 am

Yay, this sounds like an awesome contest! Have a super day!

Ashley January 28, 2009 at 9:54 am

i’ve heard such great things about this brand! i can’t wait :)

ashley January 28, 2009 at 9:57 am

Thanks for all the info.. I’ve been wondering about this brand!

Missy (Missy Maintains) January 28, 2009 at 10:18 am

Great contest! I always see the products in stores but have yet to buy anything! They look so great!