These oatmeal raisin cookies turned out so incredibly soft and chewy! I think the canned squash was the key ingredient! 😉
Makes 20 cookies
- 1 1/4 cup oats
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup canned squash
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup liquid egg whites
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well until batter is blended evenly.
- Use a tablespoon to portion cookies on a greased baking sheet, approximately 2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove cookies from baking sheet and allow to cool on wire rack.
- Eat and enjoy!