I never thought that kale could taste so delicious until I discovered kale chips.
Kale chips are a nutritious snack that taste almost like potato chips. And, like potato chips, I can’t stop eating them after just one!
- 1 bunch kale
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- With a knife, remove leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces.
- Wash and thoroughly dry kale. (I use a salad spinner.)
- Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake until the edges brown, but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes.