24 ounces red potatoes, chopped into 1-inch pieces
1 pound maple bacon
10 ounces steam-able vegetables of your choice
- Cut bacon into 1-inch pieces and then place in a large skillet on the stove top.
- Heat bacon on medium-high heat until about 80% cooked. Then, add cup potatoes and combine with bacon fat.
- Cover skillet and cook for about 7 minutes or until potatoes are soft. Toss potatoes after 3-4 minutes to prevent sticking.
- Meanwhile, cook veggies in the microwave according to directions.
- Once potatoes are finished cooking, use a slotted spoon to remove them as well as the bacon pieces from the fat and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Combine potatoes, bacon, and veggies and serve immediately!
- Serving Size: 6
- Fat: 31
- Carbohydrates: 26
- Protein: 33
Keywords: breakfast, bacon, hash, gluten-free, dairy-free