This high-protein artichoke parmesan pasta is a breeze to make with only 4 ingredients, and is ideal for meal prep days. A creamy and comforting dish the whole family will love. Vegetarian and gluten-free.
- 1 box (8 oz) Banza pasta (or similar high-protein pasta)
- 1 jar (12 oz) marinated artichoke hearts
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan
- handful of baby spinach or kale
- Cook pasta as directed.
- Combine artichoke hearts (liquid and all), grated Parmesan, and spinach/kale in a food processor until smooth. Pour sauce over pasta.
- Divide between 4 containers with lids and pack away for later or serve immediately!
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 270
- Sugar: 5g
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 33g
- Fiber: 9g
- Protein: 20g