This Greek-Style Stuffed Chicken dish is bursting with Mediterranean flavors, and you’ll want to make it again and again.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) package sun-dried tomatoes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lay chicken breasts on a flat surface. With a sharp knife, butterfly each chicken breast, stopping about ” from the edge.
- Open each breast like a book and spread with pesto. Top with cheese and sun-dried tomatoes. Fold the breasts closed over the filling. Use toothpicks to hold stuffed breasts shut, if necessary.
- Place stuffed breasts in a 9″ × 13″ baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 35–40 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. Serve hot.
- Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
- Calories: 376
- Sugar: 22g
- Sodium: 582mg
- Fat: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 33g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 35g