These hearty Cranberry Protein Cookies are made from wholesome ingredients with a punch of protein. Banana and dried cranberries add just the right amount of natural sugar without being overly sweet.
- 1 medium banana, peeled and mashed
- 1⁄4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix banana and protein powder. Stir in oats, almond butter, dried cranberries, and cinnamon.
- Roll batter into eight balls and place them on the prepared baking sheet. Flatten balls slightly.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool slightly, and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 cookies
- Calories: 301
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 22mg
- Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 15g
Keywords: protein cookies