Get 189 recipes and meal solutions for every night of the week with Real Simple‘s cookbook!
Finally””every menu decision, from the mundane to the monumental, is solved with one elegant resource: the newest cookbook in the Real Simple franchise. Real Simple Dinner Tonight: Done! offers 189 easy and delicious recipes, including many complete meals that can be prepared in less than 30 minutes.
- Weeknight meals that take 30 minutes or less, including perfectly paired (and perfectly simple) side dishes
- Company’s-coming dinners that will wow your guests without overwhelming you
- Soups and salads so hearty and delicious they’re meals in themselves
- 35+ appetizers and desserts, including prosciutto fennel crostini and bourbon and orange pecan pie
- Smart tips, like how to keep foods fresher longer, cut down on prep time, and transform leftovers into next-day lunches
- Full nutritional information for every recipe in the book
To enter: Week 2 of the Take Back Dinnertime challenge is all about getting organized. Leave a comment on this post about your biggest challenge to get organized each week. I’ll randomly pick five winners tomorrow.