It’s a BEAUTIFUL day in Boston!!! The temperature is in the low 70’s and there’s a nice cool breeze. Where did this gorgeous weather come from?
City view from our balcony:
I took advantage of the wonderful weather by eating my lunch on our balcony in the warm sunshine.
I made an open-face sandwich on toasted whole wheat with pesto, cheddar, tomato, mushroom, onion, and avocado. It was yuuuuum! 😀
I drank a second iced coffee with lunch. It’s a double ice coffee kind of day, if ya know what I mean! 😉
I’m thinking chocolate + peanut butter for dessert! 😉
I squeezed a lot into my workout this morning! Love that!
Strength (back and shoulders):
- Lat-pull downs (machine): 55 lbs, 15 reps, 3 sets
- Single arm rows (dumbbells): 20 lbs, 15 reps, 3 sets
- Close grip rows (machine): 20 lbs, 15 reps, 3 sets
- Military press (dumbbells): 12 lbs, 15 reps, 3 sets
- Lateral raises (dumbbells): 8 lbs, 15 reps 3 sets
Cardio + Abs:
- 40 minutes on elliptical
- 10 minutes of abs and core exercises
Common Foods Dangerous to Dogs
I saw an article in Real Simple (October 2009) about some common foods that can make your dog (or cat) sick. I had no clue that some of these foods were bad for animals, so I thought I would share the list on the blog.
- Macadamia nuts
- Raw yeast, bread dough
- Alcoholic drinks
- Xylitol (found in sugarless gum)
- Garlic, onions
- Grapes, raisins
Speaking of dogs, Mal and I are off to take Murph for a long walk by the ocean.
See ya! 😎