What worked in my 20’s no longer works in my 40’s…
If you can relate, it’s time for a new approach!
I remember doing all this…
- Endless hours of cardio
- Restrictive diets (Slim Fast and Atkins, anyone?)
- More cardio
- Choosing only “low-calorie” foods (remember Snackwells?)
- Drinking coffee and protein shakes to keep me full
- Taking diet pills (what were those called…Hydroxycut??)
- Doing juice cleanses and detoxes
- Skipping breakfast and waiting to eat until a certain time
- Even more cardio
All in an effort to ‘lose weight and feel great’!
And I kept it up for years.
I realize now what worked back then will not work now.
And really, did it *actually* work or were we just convinced it did?
Instead, in our 30s, 40’s, 50’s and beyond, we need to…
- Plan our nutrition into phases (LESS stress, MORE results)
- Prioritize strength training using heavy-for-you weights
- Aim to get good, consistent, deep sleep
- Manage our stress, mentally, physically, and emotionally
- Choose high-quality foods and eat them regularly
- Limit excess caffeine, alcohol, and sugar
Losing weight and maintaining good health is not a fly-by-night operation.
Wasn’t then, definitely isn’t now.
Getting into your best health takes systems, discipline, and support and figuring out what specifically will move the dial for you, personally!
And you can have all of that inside my 12-week Master Your Metabolism Mentorship.
Inside you’ll get everything you need to create your very own personalized year-long nutrition and fitness masterplan and gain the confidence you need to make sustainable changes and take your health transformation into your own hands.
Check out everything included with your enrollment HERE.