A bunch of you guys said you were fans of my weekly grocery shopping and meal plans because you get ideas for your own dinners, so here’s a quick post about what we’re eating this week. I figured it might be helpful since this week might be a little crazy with holiday events and shopping.
This week’s meal plan:
- Sunday: 5-Minute, Protein-Packed Vegetarian Stir Fry
- Monday: Chicken Ole <— An oldie, but goodie!
- Tuesday: Cheeseburger Casserole <— Has anyone tried this recipe from Skinnytaste? I’ve heard great things!
- Wednesday: Leftovers
- Thursday: Ravioli with chopped spinach and Parmesan
- Friday: BLTs with Sweet Potato Wedges
- Saturday: Take-out
Question of the Day
How much time do you typically spend during the work week making dinner?